CMMI Training Services
Our Capability Maturity Model Integration dev training for businesses is designed to provide measurable improvement in the performance of your company.
Capability Maturity Model Integration is a specialized process-level improvement program that incorporates training and appraisal.
The focus of CMMI training programs for companies is to streamline processes, increase productivity and encourage efficient behavior that improves the quality of software, physical products or services produced by your company.
Whether you develop cutting-edge consumer software, IT hardware or high-tech systems, you can use our CMMI training services for businesses to improve the overall efficiency of your business processes and deliver the best quality product to your customer.
Your organization already has capabilities. But do you have a process by which you can measure each capability against best practices? Do you know the ones that are actually driving higher performance?
Research carried out by the CMMI Institute reveals that out of the organizations they surveyed:
- 50% do not have standardized processes and process assets.
- 42% do not have a well-established planning process.
- 41% are not motivating their employees to develop organizational capabilities.
- 54% do not measure important aspects of their business processes.
CMMI training is essential because it helps you create new value by identifying and building your company’s capabilities. Defining your organization’s capabilities helps each employee work to complement the efforts of others. Everyone in your company will start to focus on setting up standard processes to strengthen key capabilities.
After training, a fresh understanding of your business’ capabilities will lead to:
- Increased productivity
- Reduced risks
- Better customer satisfaction
- Greater profit due to high-quality products and less rework
- Higher probability of capturing new leads and enjoying repeat business from existing customers
Who Should Take CMMI Training?
Our CMMI training course is suitable for:
- Software development teams
- IT professionals
- Process improvement teams
- Appraisal team members
- CMMI practitioners
- Team managers
Why Is BTI the Best Choice for CMMI Training?
Business Transformation Institute is a certified CMMI institute training partner. We have expert instructors who’ve been providing excellent CMMI training for a wide range of business organizations. Check out our testimonials!
Our instructors have the experience required to provide hands-on tips and techniques for quick implementation of what you learn. We provide practical answers to all your questions because we also use the CMMI principles to improve our processes and develop better products and services.
Benefits of CMMI Training
Our CMMI for Development course enables you to improve your company’s ability to create new products and services and improve their quality. The course:
- Introduces fundamental CMMI concepts to managers, process improvement teams, and appraisal team members.
- Gives guidance on how to improve your ability to maintain high-quality products.
- Provides a precise description of each component of the CMMI development model.
- Discusses each process area of the model.
What Makes Our CMMI for Development Training Unique?
You’ll find the following components make our development training unique:
- No prerequisites needed: You don’t need to pass previous training to take this course. But we recommend you take our CMMI Overview course to get foundational knowledge about the CMMI model components.
- Modular course structure: This course consists of 12 modules. Each module comprises lectures and exercises to be completed during each class.
- Active Participation: Every participant must be active in the class and be present for each day of the course.
- Course duration: The duration of the CMMI development course is three days.
- Certification: At the end of the course, you and other participants from your organization will receive a certificate of completion
- Achieve a prerequisite requirement: By completing this course, you can achieve a prerequisite for further training. After taking this training, you and your team can participate in CMMI maturity level 2, level 3, level 4, and level 5 training for companies and organizations that want to achieve a maturity level status.
What Will You and Your Team Learn at CMMI Training?
Within three days, you’ll discover the following:
- An understanding of CMMI, its model, process areas and its unique structure
- How to use the model effectively for measurable process improvements
- How to minimize or avoid heavy processes
- How to use CMMI efficiently in agile environments
- What an appraisal is and how to conduct one
- How to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your business processes
- How to start implementing process improvement
- How to use CMMI to improve the quality of your products and services
- How to get better quality products from your business processes without missing your product delivery deadlines
There’s more to CMMI than the initial capability development training. We can help you conduct a CMMI appraisal and show you how you can move from one maturity level to another.
Contact us now for a free consultation. Give us a call or get in touch with us online today.