BTI’s professional staff is passionate about helping organizations to measurably improve performance. Our staff has demonstrated this passion by helping organizations in the cruise ship industry, financial services, healthcare, consumer electronics, information technology, public utilities, and the US Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, FBI, and US Department of Agriculture.
BTI’s staff has the knowledge, skills, and certifications needed to support our customers, including:
- International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) Certified Systems Engineering Professionals (CSEP)
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professionals (PMP)
- DevOps Institute certified instructors
- American Society of Quality (ASQ) Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belts
- CMMI Institute certified High Maturity Lead Appraisers and instructors
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)/Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Experts
- Advanced degrees in computer science, engineering management, applied mathematics, business administration, psychology, and electrical engineering.