Lean Six Sigma Training
Business Transformation Institute offers Lean Six Sigma training services for businesses that want to improve their production speed and eliminate waste while providing high-quality products and services that lead to higher levels of profitability.
We’re certified Lean Six Sigma training partners, and we provide you and your company with training that’ll take you along the path of growth in performance, success and competitiveness. We offer Lean Six Sigma training for companies at different LSS training levels:
- White belt LSS training
- Yellow belt LSS training
- Green belt LSS training
- Black belt LSS training
Why Is Lean Six Sigma Training Important for Your Business?
Lean Six Sigma is a focused business process improvement methodology that combines the strengths of lean thinking and Six Sigma statistical quality control procedures.
Lean enterprises enjoy the benefits related to faster speed such as:
- Improved teamwork
- Continuous improvement
- Stable and flexible business processes
- Elimination of waste
- Reduction of process bottle necks
- Less work-in-process (WIP)
Six Sigma enterprises enjoy the benefits related to more predictable performance such as:
- More stable processes
- Fewer surprises
- More consistent products and services delivered to customers
- Better insights into the cause of and ability to avoid defects
The basic LSS methodology has five major steps:
- Define or identify the process
- Measure the process output
- Analyze process inputs
- Improve the process by changing inputs
- Control the process by controlling the right input
General Electric has enjoyed tremendous process improvement through implementation of Six Sigma practices. In GE, Jack Welch started the implementation of Six Sigma in 1995 through a commitment to training leaders who mentored other employees for effective Six Sigma implementation.
After two years at GE, the effort had contributed up to $700 million in corporate benefits, resulting in very low service call rates and high product reliability.
Many other organizations—Amazon, Toyota, Motorola—have produced greater profits and happier customers using Lean Six Sigma.
A company with team members who’ve been trained to use Lean Six Sigma techniques can expect the following results:
- Reduction in development production costs
- Reduction in lead time
- Faster customer service
- A higher level of product and service quality
- Improved contribution and productivity from employees
What Type of LSS Training Do We Offer at BTI?
When you work with BTI, you’ll find the following LSS training options available:
- White Belt LSS Training
This course gives participants foundational knowledge of LSS. It allows everyone to know their role and responsibilities while operating the system. The course is ideal for professionals and all employees working in your company.
White belt training allows participants to learn:
- The principles and philosophy of LSS
- The responsibilities of each employee in LSS
- Housekeeping using the 5S’s
- How to participate in Kaizen events
- How to use tools for visual management
White belt training offers the following benefits:
- Every participant will know how the improvement process works
- Each person will be empowered to contribute ideas that improve processes
- Each employee’s motivation will be boosted while equipping your organization to have a single language for process improvement
- Green Belt LSS Training
The Green Belt course offers comprehensive instruction for individuals to understand, interpret and apply the Six Sigma principles, concepts and techniques. Individuals with little or no prior knowledge of the practices of Six Sigma will benefit from this training, as they will be certified and trained to apply statistical methods for process improvements.
Green Belt training allows participants to learn:
- The foundational framework of the Six Sigma principles
- Techniques of Six Sigma and Lean
- To properly utilize data collection and analyzation processes
- How to use problem-solving methods and statistical tools
- Authentic application of Lean and Six Sigma
- Implementation of process-level improvement projects
Among many other things, Green Belt training can:
- Improve business processes and overall quality
- Reduce and often eliminate process errors
- Ensure standards are being met
- Cultivate leadership and managerial capabilities
- Provide hands-on quality management experience
- Black Belt LSS Training
The Black Belt course trains and certifies individuals who will manage Six Sigma efforts within an organization. A more advanced and focused approach, this course covers Six Sigma and Lean principles, techniques and authentic implementation.
Black Belt training allows participants to learn:
- Techniques and principles of Lean and Six Sigma
- How to implement Lean and Six Sigma
- To efficiently measure process inputs, which affect customer satisfaction
- How to effectively lead and coach quality improvement initiatives
- How to analyze process parameters, both statistically and non-statistically
Black Belt training shows those certified how to:
- Gain expertise in data analysis and problem-solving
- Eliminate waste and improve deliverables
- Increase leadership and team management skills
- Have the confidence to take on more advanced, complex projects
The different levels of LSS training for companies provide the knowledge and skills needed to improve quality, deliver products faster and improve your organization’s bottom line. Our Lean Six Sigma experts are prepared to show you how to implement the methodologies with real-life examples and case studies.
For more details about our Lean Six Sigma training programs, give us a call or contact us online today.