Dual Enrollment in DevOps Foundation and Intro to CMMI-DEV
January 22-25, 2019
Does your organization need a strong process foundation for software development AND a blueprint for implementing a process that is responsive to customers, agile, and full life cycle?
You’ve found it.
Two certifications, one course. All at a lower cost and in less time than taking each course individually.
BTI supplies all instructional slides, books, student materials, exercises, and test vouchers for the course, including:
- Introduction to CMMI-Dev version 1.3 certification for successful course completion.
- DevOps Foundation certification for successful course completion.
- Voucher for required course content test included.
- Breakfast and lunch on all days.
- Additional BTI-developed materials covering the SCAMPI appraisal process and preparing for a SCAMPI appraisal
- DevOps – The Basics (pre-class resource)
- DevOps Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- A hardbound copy of CMMI: Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement for each student
- Student course materials and exercises for each student
- Two completion certificates (CMMI and DevOps) for each student
Why Is BTI the Best Choice for DevOps and CMMI Training?
At Business Transformation Institute, we’re committed to helping you achieve the best performance through DevOps and CMMI. BTI is a partner with both DevOps Institute and CMMI Institute. We are one of the few organizations able to offer dual, integrated training in both DevOps and CMMI! Plus, we work with organization to implement DevOps and CMMI. We don’t just train, we also implement.
|Location||Dates||Price Per Student (USD)||Registration
(Payment processed through PayPal)
|Hanover, Maryland, USA
10 minutes from BWI airport
Local Hotel: Hampton Inn
Local Hotel: Marriott
|January 22-25, 2019||$2,250.00|
If you prefer training onsite at your facility specifically for your organization, please contact us. Call us now to get more information about our DevOps and CMMI training or for a free consultation on process improvement in your company.