Do you speak “CMMI”? We do and we are eager to share!
BTI teaches the CMMI Institute’s official three-day “Introduction to CMMIÒ for Development version 1.3” course. The course is offered both online and in-person classroom training.
Additionally—to gain even more CMMI knowledge—combine CMMI for Development with CMMI for Services in one training session!
This course teaches the core concepts of the CMMI, including the CMMI’s vocabulary, process areas, specific, and generic practices. We also supplement the course with additional material on the SCAMPI version 1.3a appraisal process and preparing for a SCAMPI appraisal. Completion of this course enables students to participate in SCAMPI version 1.3a appraisals and further CMMI training courses.
BTI supplies all instructional slides, books, student materials, and exercises for the course, including:
- Additional BTI-developed materials covering the SCAMPI appraisal process and preparing for a SCAMPI appraisal
- Additional BTI-developed materials on applying CMMI in DevOps and Agile environments
- A hardbound copy of CMMI: Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement for each student
- Student course materials and exercises for each student
- A course completion certificate for each student
- Breakfast and lunch on all days
- Carnegie-Mellon University Continuing Education Units or 21 PDUs!
- CMMI v1.3 quick-reference card
- CMMI v1.3 Reference Poster
|Price Per Student||Additional Information|
|Virtual (online) instruction||$1,100.00||None|
|Add “Intro to CMMI for Services”||$500.00||Requires one additional day of instruction (total of four days)|
|Onsite at your location classroom instruction||$1,100.00||
This course satisfies the following CMMI Institute prerequisites:
- Prerequisite for Advancing Organizational Capability: Applying CMMI.
- Prerequisite for Lead Appraiser Training.
- Prerequisite for the requirement for Advancing Organizational Capability: Achieving High Maturity.
- Prerequisite to become an Appraisal Team Member.
- Prerequisite to become a certified CMMI Associate.