Discover how high maturity organizations build competitive advantage through building capability for data-driven decisions and continuous improvement. BTI’s CMMI High Maturity Concepts course includes all of the information provided by the CMMI Institute in its High Maturity Concepts course and goes beyond to discuss the integration of high maturity CMMI with Lean Six Sigma, Agile, and DevOps.
BTI is a partner with the CMMI Institute for high maturity (levels 4 and 5) appraisals. BTI is also a leading consulting company supporting the implementation of Lean Six Sigma (LSS), including being the current LSS training provider at the largest US Intelligence Community agency.
BTI’s High Maturity instructors and appraisers are all Six Sigma Black Belts and have over 20 years experience in implementing, training and appraising high maturity. BTI’s High Maturity instructors and appraisers have worked with the CMMI Institute in the development of their high maturity materials and have worked with Fortune 100 companies in implementing and appraising their high maturity practices.
This one-day course explains the business value of improving performance using High Maturity concepts and helps you recognize process characteristics that meet the intent of the CMMI high maturity practices.
COURSE / STUDENT MATERIALS
- Eight (8) hours of instructor-led training
- A course completion certificate for each student
- Breakfast and lunch (classroom offerings only)
- 8 PDUs!
- Successfully completed (2-day) Foundations of Capability + (1-day) Building-Level Excellence (Building Development Excellence, Building Service Excellence, or Building Supplier Management Excellence)
- Successfully completed CMMI V2.0 Upgrade Training (for those who have previous CMMI V1.3 training)
- Anyone seeking an understanding of CMMI high maturity principles, practices, and cultural considerations
- Prerequisite for serving on a CMMI Appraisal Team for High Maturity.
- Prerequisite for an Achieving High Maturity Course.
- Employees and managers responsible for leading high maturity organizations
- CMMI transformations consultants, internal, and external suppliers
|Price Per Student||Additional Information||CLICK DATE TO REGISTER|
|Virtual (online) instruction||$600||
||Friday, March 31 2023 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern Time|
|Onsite at your location classroom instruction||$600||
This course satisfies the CMMI Institute’s prerequisite to participate on a high maturity CMMI appraisal and earns each attendee 8 PDUs.