BTI’s CMMI High Maturity course includes all of the information provided by the CMMI Institute and goes beyond to discuss the integration of high maturity CMMI with Lean Six Sigma, Agile, and DevOps. BTI’s course material also includes hands-on practice in statistical process analysis using the R language.
BTI is a partner with the CMMI Institute for high maturity (levels 4 and 5) appraisals. BTI is also a leading consulting company supporting the implementation of Lean Six Sigma (LSS), including being the current LSS training provider at the largest US Intelligence Community agency.
This five-day course describes the characteristics of high maturity and provides detailed explanations of the concepts and practices at Maturity Levels 4 and 5. The training covers the concepts of process-performance baselines, process-performance models, control charts, Design of Experiments (DoE) and other techniques.
COURSE / STUDENT MATERIALS
- Forty (40) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- High Maturity Practice and R
- A course completion certificate for each student
- Breakfast and lunch on all days (classroom offerings only)
- 40 PDUs!
- Completion of pre-class assignment
- Completion of “Introduction to CMMI-SVC” or “Introduction to CMMI-DEV”
- Anyone seeking an understanding of CMMI high maturity principles, practices, and cultural considerations
- Members of a high maturity appraisal team
- Employees and managers responsible for leading
- CMMI transformations consultants, internal, and external suppliers
|Price Per Student||Additional Information|
|Virtual (online) instruction||$2,600||None|
|Onsite at your location classroom instruction||$2,600||
This course satisfies the following CMMI Institute prerequisite for participating in a high maturity CMMI appraisal and earns each attendee 40 PDUs.