CMMC Training and Certification
Business Transformation Institute, Inc’s training program will help you understand, prepare for, and achieve Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). The CMMC framework uses a five-level characterization of an organization’s cybersecurity processes and practices to protect Federal Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI). Some level of CMMC compliance will be required for most Federal contractors. CMMC compliance is smart for every organization, given that intellectual property-related information and personally identifiable information (PII) are critical to success–and the frequent target of cyber attacks.
BTI is a CMMC AB authorized C3PAO and provides CMMC training and certification courses through our CMMC AB-Licensed Training Provider (LTP), KIS Improvement, LLC. That means that we use, implement, assess, and train CMMC. We both teach and do CMMC.
Follow the links below to reserve your spot in a CMMC AB-authorized course:
- Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) Comprehensive
- Certified Level 1 CMMC Assessor (CCA-1) Comprehensive
- Certified Level 3 CMMC Assessor (CCA-3) Comprehensive
If your organization is looking to protect its most sensitive information from potential threats, our CMMC training will help you increase efficiency levels and deliver the highest quality results. CMMC training helps you further advance your company’s capabilities by pinpointing value and risks to that value.
When you develop a greater understanding of your organization’s IT cyber strengths and weaknesses, you can:
- Minimize risk
- Reduce liability
- Integrate cybersecurity without impacting productivity
- Improve customer satisfaction based on trustworthy data handling
- Increase the chance of customer retention by avoiding leaks and unauthorized disclosures
- Maximize profit by delivering value to customers in conjunction with managing cybersecurity
With BTI’s CMMC training services, you can help your business reach its highest potential while proving to all of your customers that you take your data protection responsibilities seriously.
Who Should Take CMMC Training Courses?
Our CMMC compliance training applies to a variety of personnel, including:
- Personnel seeking CMMC Assessor or Professional credentials
- Government contractors
- Team managers
- IT professionals
- Security personnel
- Process improvement teams
- CMMI, CMMC, ISO 9001, DevOps, DevSecOps, and ITIL practitioners
- CMMC assessment team members
Benefits of CMMC Compliance Training
Business Transformation Institute, Inc. has CMMC Accreditation Body (CMMC AB)-authorized instructors who provide the comprehensive training you need to quickly absorb and implement CMMC compliance in your organization. We have many years of experience providing training services to a wide variety of organizations in many industries, so we know the best ways to answer all of your most complex questions regarding CMMC.
Take advantage of the many practical benefits that come with our CMMC training:
- Presents fundamental concepts to all application personnel, including managers, appraisal teams, and process improvement teams
- Discusses all relevant practices of the CMMC model
- Provides a precise rundown of each component of the compliance model and the relationship of compliance to other aspects of your business’s IT
- Offers guidance to help you improve your capabilities and maintain high-reliability, low-risk products
What Makes Our CMMC Training Unique?
When you schedule training services with BTI, you’ll find that our CMMC training is unique, embracing the most progressive structure and techniques to help you get the most value out of our workshops:
- We both assess and train CMMC: BTI’s professional staff both conducts assessments and provides training, which means that we can share our practical knowledge of how everything comes together with you.
- Modular course structure: Our workshop is comprised of modules that feature a series of exercises and lectures for you to complete during each session, giving you both knowledge and practical experience.
- Active participation: We require every participant to be present (at least virtually!) and engaged in each class to ensure the greatest learning results.
- Certification: After you complete the workshop, you and your team will receive your own certificate of completion and be prepared to take the relevant CMMC AB Certification Exam.
- Achieve a prerequisite requirement: In completing this course, you gain the prerequisite necessary for additional CMMC training, including for levels one and three assessor. These prerequisites are particularly important for companies interested in achieving a higher maturity level status for their business to reduce risk and liability and bid on work with more stringent requirements.
Schedule CMMC Training with BTI
For the most valuable CMMC training courses in the industry, choose Business Transformation Institute, Inc. We offer the integrated cybersecurity and process improvement services you need to increase performance and secure your systems for the best results. We are certified service providers in CMMI, Lean Six Sigma, DevOps, and ITIL/ITSM and serve a wide range of industries, including health care, information technology, aerospace, and more.
For more information about our CMMC training services, call 410-997-1237 or contact us online today.