Lean Six Sigma Consulting
If you want to make your workplace more efficient and effective while reducing waste, BTI’s Lean Six Sigma (LSS) consulting service is here to help! We implement Lean Six Sigma as a data-driven, fact-based method of achieving customer satisfaction and corporate financial targets. We do this by helping you implement the best workflow or process to diminish waste while reducing variation and cycle time.
As process improvement experts, we don’t adopt a cookie-cutter approach to implementing Lean Six Sigma for our clients. While we draw from our experience with other clients in your industry, we know that each business is unique. We asses your business carefully and then create a strategy that’ll help you enjoy quantifiable benefits.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring BTI as Your Lean Six Sigma Consultant?
- Cost Savings: At Business Transformation Institute, we apply Lean Six Sigma in a way that has consistently yielded significant cost savings for our customers. We want your company to be among those that have achieved lower operational costs through LSS. Six Sigma has helped major corporations like Bank of America enjoy pre-tax savings of up to $1.85 billion over a decade of implementing LSS in information technology and fulfillment practices. We have helped small, mid-sized and large businesses enjoy dramatic savings year after year.
- Higher Productivity: No matter how efficient your company may be now, there’s always room for improvement. You know the competition isn’t resting! Implementing Lean Six Sigma can help you fix processing problems, boost your efficiency ratio, and make you more competitive.
- More Predictable and Shorter Cycle Times: After we help you implement LSS directly through process improvement and indirectly by training your personnel in LSS techniques, you can say goodbye to frequent project deadline overruns. Your team will quickly identify process performance issues that lead to unpredictable project cycles and eliminate them.
- Lower Defect Rates: Using LSS in your company will help reduce your defect rate to less than 3.4 for one million units produce or service opportunities delivered. We’ll help you implement LSS and reduce the number of defects.
- Better Customer Satisfaction: Through our Lean Six Sigma training program, your employees can achieve Green Belt and Black Belt status. This will empower them to become better problem solvers. They’ll quickly start using their new skills to make positive changes, leading to improved client satisfaction.
Why Is BTI Your Best Choice for Successful Lean Six Sigma Consulting?
- We practice what we preach
- We’ve done this for over a decade
- We’re professional and thorough
- We’re certified trainers
- We focus on you and the results you want
- We help you save time and money
- We provide measurable results
How Do We Offer Our Lean Six Sigma Consulting Solution?
- Training: We offer three training courses for Six Sigma:
- Green Belt: This course trains and certifies your employees to work on Six Sigma projects. It provides the statistical skills needed for process improvement.
- Black Belt: This course trains and certifies the leaders of Six Sigma projects.
- Six Sigma for Software Engineering: This class is for those who need to learn the principles and methods used to implement Six Sigma while developing software.
- DMAIC: DMAIC is an acronym used for the five phases of a data-driven quality and process improvement strategy. We use this as a part of our Lean Six Sigma strategy for all-around process improvement. The five phases include the following:
- Define: Detailed specification of the problem, project scope, improvement activities, project goals, and customer requirements
- Measure: Well-defined metrics to measure and record process performance
- Analyze: Careful study of the process to discover the principal causes of defects and variations
- Improve: Boosting the performance of the process by dealing with and removing root causes
- Control: Monitoring and modifying the improved process and enhancing future process performance
Using lean manufacturing and Six Sigma techniques, we can help your organization eliminate various kinds of waste, inefficiencies, and product delivery delays. It’s one of the most effective process improvement techniques used by highly effective companies and organizations.
At BTI, our Lean Six Sigma experts are fully prepared to help you enjoy the many benefits of this process improvement technique. Give us a call today to discuss your needs and get a free consultation.