BTI specializes in process improvement development and implementation support, process improvement training, Lean & Six Sigma project implementation, and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) assessments. We are committed to the idea that improvement means helping organizations achieve measurable results in support of the organization’s goals.
We offer the complete range of Lean & Six Sigma services including:
- Process development and implementation consulting
- Project implementation
- Green and Black Belt training aligned with ASQ test standards
- Analytic, including statistical, consulting
BTI’s services are distinguished among Lean and Six Sigma:
- BTI has partnered with the American Society of Quality since 2006.
- BTI is a pioneer in using data science methods to automatically collect and analyze information to reduce the cost of performing a Lean Six Sigma project.
- BTI is one of the US Intelligence Community’s preferred Green and Black Belt training providers since 2015. We have trained hundreds of Green Belts and over 60 Black Belts.
- BTI’s staff have multiple areas of process improvement expertise, including the American Society of Quality Six Sigma Black Belt, DevOps Institute-certified DevOps instructor, and Certified Agile Scrum Master.
- BTI’s personnel are all cleared to work at the highest levels of US government-sensitive programs, including in the Intelligence Community.
- BTI’s staff have written key components of the CMMI itself and the CMMI appraisal method. The specific BTI authors are cited in the credits of the CMMI.