BTI’s DevOps assessment service will help your organization answer these questions:
- What do we need to do to implement DevOps with minimum disruption and cost and maximum return on investment?
- Where is our current DevOps implementation effective and where is it less effective?
- What improvements can we make to our DevOps implementation?
BTI can assess your organization’s current DevOps state with our proven assessment approach. Using interviews with knowledgeable development, maintenance, and operations team members and process data mining of DevOps activities, BTI will examine project management, software development and maintenance, and software transitions and operations practices. BTI will
- Assess your current state of DevOps,
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in your processes and pinpoint areas for improvement, and
- Identify best practices within your organization for wider adoption.
BTI will provide a written report that traces recommendations and findings to the interviews and process data mining. Using this information, your organization can implement improvements on your own or engage with BTI in an organizational improvement effort to roll out a DevOps implementation.