BTI specializes in process improvement development and implementation support, process improvement training, Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI®) appraisal preparation and execution, and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) assessments. We are committed to the idea that improvement means helping organizations achieve measurable results in support of the organization’s goals.
We offer the complete range of CMMI services including:
- Process development and implementation consulting
- Appraisal preparation
- Training, including both CMMI-Development and CMMI-Services “Foundations of Capability”, “Building Excellence”, and “High Maturity Concepts”
BTI’s services are distinguished among CMMI Institute partners:
- BTI has been a CMMI Institute partner since 2005.
- BTI’s lead appraiser staff are all CMMI Institute-certified High Maturity Lead Appraisers, the highest level of CMMI expertise. This level is achieved by less than 25% of all lead appraisers.
- BTI’s lead appraiser staff are all former CMMI Institute staff.
- BTI’s staff have multiple areas of process improvement expertise, including the American Society of Quality Six Sigma Black Belt, DevOps Institute-certified DevOps instructor, and Certified Agile Scrum Master.
- BTI’s personnel are all cleared to work at the highest levels of US government-sensitive programs, including in the Intelligence Community.
- BTI’s staff have written key components of the CMMI itself and the CMMI appraisal method. The specific BTI authors are cited in the credits of the CMMI.
- BTI’s staff have been awarded as having given the best presentations at multiple CMMI conferences, including giving the best presentation at the National Defense Industrial Association’s CMMI conference on applying CMMI on agile development projects.
- BTI is a pioneer in using data science methods to automatically collect and analyze information to reduce the cost of performing a CMMI appraisal.