CMMI Appraisal Preparation
BTI will help you succeed in your CMMI appraisal preparation challenge. We provide experienced CMMI Institute-certified Lead Appraisers to help you get ready. Our appraisal preparation team will:
- Efficiently identify artifacts for each process area, specific and generic practice, and project participating in your appraisal, including
- Identifying artifacts that you might not have thought of in collecting artifacts from projects, and
- Identifying which artifacts can be used for multiple specific and generic practices, so that the cost of artifact collection is reduced by reusing the evidence as appropriate in different areas.
- Expertly categorize your artifacts to help make sure your organization meets the evidentiary standard of a CMMI appraisal.
- Write good descriptions of your artifacts to present a convincing and coherent story to explain your organization’s process implementation. (Or, if there is a real weakness in your implementation, we’ll make sure you know that, too.)
- Electronically organize and track changes to your artifacts to make sure that the appraisal team has the most up-to-date evidence they need without the inconvenience.
- Help your personnel understand how to effectively answer appraisal interview questions confidently and knowledgeably.
- Process mine your organization’s systems, tools, and document repositories to efficiently gather similar artifacts to those already collected to provide both depth and breadth for appraisal evidence.