BTI is a CMMC-AB accredited C3PAO. We are committed to the idea that improvement means helping organizations achieve measurable results in support of the organization’s goals. In today’s world, measurably better information technology security is a part of every organization’s core goals.
What does that mean?
BTI has been authorized by the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Accreditation Body (AB) as a CMMC Third-Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO). BTI consults with and assesses organizations seeking to officially achieve a CMMC level. (Consulting with and assessing the same organization at the same time is strictly forbidden by CMMC-AB.)
If your organization wants to be assessed at any level of CMMC compliance, you will have to work with a C3PAO to be formally assessed.
We offer a complete range of CMMC services including:
- Policy and supporting documentation development, implementation, and compliance consulting.
- Gap analysis and assessments.
BTI’s services are distinguished among CMMC-AB service providers:
- BTI has been a CMMC-AB service provider since CMMC’s inception.
- BTI’s staff have multiple areas of cybersecurity and process improvement expertise, including the American Society of Quality Six Sigma Black Belt, DevOps Institute-certified DevOps instructor, and Certified Agile Scrum Master.
- BTI’s personnel are all cleared to work at the highest levels of US government-sensitive programs, including in the Intelligence Community.
- BTI’s staff have written key components of the CMMC itself, the CMMC assessment method, and CMMC training materials.
- BTI’s staff includes one of the first CMMC-AB accredited CMMC assessors.
- BTI is a pioneer in using data science methods to automatically collect and analyze information to reduce the cost of performing a CMMC assessment.