If you have information or critical functions that depend on information technology systems that might be vulnerable to theft, disruption, or corruption, consider Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) consulting services with Business Transformation Institute, Inc. The Department of Defense (DoD) developed the CMMC model with two primary goals in mind — safeguard unclassified information and protect Federal contact information that is not meant for public access. CMMC compliance will be required for Federal contractors and subcontractors. Given the number of cybercriminals and attackers in the world, implementing CMMC is smart for everyone.
The CMMC framework, which was newly released on January 30th, 2020, features five levels of cybersecurity maturity processes and best practices to protect sensitive information and IT systems from any potential threats.
The five levels of the CMMC model are as follows:
- Level one: Performed; basic cyber hygiene.
- Level two: Documented; intermediate cyber hygiene.
- Level three: Managed; good cyber hygiene.
- Level four: Reviewed; proactive.
- Level five: Optimizing; advanced/progressive.
All Department of Defense contracts will include a CMMC compliance requirement beginning in the fall of 2020. The CMMC version 1.0 was released in January 2020, and minor updates to the standard have been released throughout 2020. Prior to requiring all contracts to have a CMMC requirement, the DoD will choose a subset of contracts for the application of the requirement. While all DoD contracts do not yet have the CMMC requirement, it is recommended that companies that have DoD contracts prepare for the requirement.
We will publish more information on any CMMC requirement updates as they occur. Given that the time for some companies to demonstrate compliance will be short, organizations should consider starting implementation now to avoid a deadline-driven crunch and to ensure that they are prepared for CMMC.
Importance of CMMC Compliance Services
In addition to meeting DoD requirements, CMMC consulting services are important to every organization for a variety of reasons. First, these services will optimize your organization’s cybersecurity processes to keep your most essential software and information safe and secure from threats.
The CMMC model will develop a range of standards and best practices, chart out controls across the five maturity levels, and implement these benchmarks to reduce the risk of cyber hazards. When your systems are free of threats, you can trust that your most sensitive information is secure and invulnerable to external forces.
At BTI, we work to make our CMMC compliance services as affordable and effective as possible at all CMMC levels. If you’re interested in providing professional consulting, implementation and support services, register for BTI’s Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Certified Professional (CCP) Comprehensive Training
Benefits of Working With CMMC Consultants
When you book CMMC compliance services at BTI, you will reap the benefits of working with a professional CMMC consultant to prepare for your CMMC readiness assessment. Our trained consultants offer a wide range of advantages to any organization seeking CMMC services, such as:
- Experience: Our certified CMMC consultants have extensive experience in cybersecurity practices and processing, so you can trust them to provide the most effective services for your business.
- Accurate results: You’ll find that our meticulous services reduce the need for re-planning and re-work, saving you time and money.
- High efficiency: You will experience only the most efficient results due to the consistency of all business units in IT security practices.
- Improved knowledge: When you book CMMC consulting services, you will enhance your understanding of your company’s processes and be able to monitor and control them more effectively as a result.
- Saves time: You will eliminate the need for extensive training when you hire our consultants.
- Faster transfer: You’ll be able to transfer CMMC knowledge to new workers more quickly and seamlessly.
- Better security: You’ll experience significantly fewer security vulnerabilities and risks in your software, thus improving reliability and IT safety while reducing liability.
- Higher productivity: With fewer errors and complications to address, your employees will work more productively in the workplace.
- Lower liability: With compliance to a Federal cybersecurity standard, you will have both fewer IT security gaps and protect yourself from accusations that you failed to safeguard critical information.
At Business Transformation Institute, Inc., we also provide benefits to our clients by providing the clear processes necessary for the smoothest and most effective IT security control implementation.
Although CMMC will be required for US DoD-related organizations, the CMMC market is incredibly broad, so you can book CMMC consultants no matter what industry your organization is part of. CMMC compliance brings IT safety and security in a world full of cyber thieves and attackers. Our wide range of consultants is qualified to provide CMMC services for a variety of industries, including:
- Supply chain management
- Human resources
- Data management
- Systems resilience
Choose BTI for CMMC Consulting Services
For high-quality CMMC compliance services that will protect your business’s most valuable information, choose Business Transformation Institute, Inc. At BTI, we offer a wide range of integrated process improvement services that will significantly enhance your organization’s software, including business process consulting in DevOps, DevSecOps, Lean Six Sigma, process data mining, and CMMI.
We cater to a wide range of the top industries, including healthcare, finance, information technologies, aerospace, and more. With a variety of expert certifications and qualified consultants, BTI has exactly what you need to get your processes in order at the most affordable costs.
For more information about our services, contact us online or call 410-997-1237 today.