This position requires a senior level software professional interested in supporting customers with code quality. The ideal candidate will possess a wealth of software development expertise and desires to support enterprise customers by guiding and coaching on software development techniques. In addition, this candidate must be willing to support the maintenance and enhancement of tools in support of code quality.
Education & Years of Experience
- A minimum of (14) years of software development experience, AND
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years AWS development including the security system and network system
- Minimum 3 years of Docker containerization skills
- Minimum of 2 years testing automation skills, dynamic and static (or related)
- Security+, Network+, or A+
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org