This position requires a candidate to provide systems engineering support for the management, usage, security, and maintenance of all tools. The candidate must also perform systems administration work assisting with supporting the systems (e.g., IAVA support, customer help and assistance with the tools and/or system assistance. The candidate will be expected to monitor the status of the portfolio of tools to ensure a high level of availability and address issues quickly. The candidate should learn the tools and use analysis skills to support and make recommendations of alternate and improved design and implementation. The candidate should also monitor customer usage of tools and prepare reports as preliminary recommendations for technical alternatives.
- A minimum of (6) years of experience as a Systems Engineer.
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of a work product in Technical Process Areas associated with the ISO/IEC 15288.
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of multiple work products in Project and Technical Process Areas associated with the ISO/IEC 15288.
- Develop and deliver a work product in any of the ISO/IEC 15288 Process Areas.
- Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations.
- Assist in performing systems engineering activities in the ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process Areas.
- Perform systems engineering activities and develop and deliver work products in each of the ISO/IEC 15288 Project and Technical Process Areas.
- Independently analyze and recommend alternatives for elements of project’s technical design.
- Perform systems engineering activities and develop and deliver work products of either the ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process Areas.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university.
- In lieu of a degree, candidates must have a high school diploma or GED and a minimum of (10) years of experience as a Systems Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com