This position requires a candidate to design, develop, maintain, enhance, and document software systems. Candidate must be able to work independently and/or in a lead technical role, developing system architecture and requirements, defining processes and methodologies, resolving complex technical issues or research problems, and may have responsibility for directing the software activities of a large program.
- Develops processes to normalize and combine necessary data.
- Mines/Analyzes source and pre-processed data.
- Provides software and systems engineering support to a system correlating data from various sources to generate metrics and visualization displays.
- Meets and works with Customers to integrate and enrich data from new sources/flows.
- Twenty (20) years’ experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Cybersecurity, other Computer Science-related (Software Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, etc.) from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Must have experience and background in cloud and analytics technology.
- Extensive Linux experience
- Windows knowledge
- PIGLET knowledge
- NiFi knowledge
- Splunk (highly desired)
Must have experience with the following:
- Hadoop / Accumulo
- C#, Java
- MS SQL Server
- Windows, Linux
- Data Analytics
- Must be proactive and have the ability to independently learn
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org