This effort requires candidates to provide MPO with data-driven Systems Engineering, Process Engineering, Technical Analysis, and Program Management support to the Development Office and its subordinate branches in accordance with the Statement of Work. The selected candidate will provide the Development Office with resource requirements to enable capability-driven development efforts. This support shall provide the government with a means to establish measurable goals, formulate an approach to achieve those goals, measure progress towards achieving the goals, analyze and model challenges in achieving the goals, and assist in overcoming these challenges. This support shall include assisting the government with identifying, capturing, and analyzing stakeholder requirements, using the analysis to propose, model, and document candidate architectures, designs, and trade-offs, reviewing, tracking, and measuring, and optimizing progress on the development against documented requirements.
- Document organizational processes and support continued process improvement using methodologies such as CMMI, Lean Six Sigma, etc.
- Assist in implementing development tool and establishing measurement data collection from the tools
- Provide tool and process consulting and training to personnel working or supporting the customer, including contractors, in Agile and DevOps concepts and measure the effectiveness of the training in improving performance
- Using the data collected from the customer’s implementations, assist Government management in creating Agile/DevOps/DevSecOps policy, guidance, and process documentation. Formulation of policies, guidance, and process documentation will be based on model-based feedback of the effectiveness of implementation results
- Assist the customer organization in building out a DevOps pipeline. Create a DevOps implementation environment that will facilitate measurably improved end-to-end lifecycle performance and predictive models to analytically guide product development
- Assist customer management in the creation and use of a management metrics dashboard using data from the DevOps Pipeline tools
- Apply the capabilities at the customer project and organization levels to model behaviors and produce process re-engineering analytic products, such as reports, presentations, and guidance on workflow efficiency, process bottlenecks (constraints), non-value added versus value-added activities, work-in-process analysis, and software code deficiencies and best practices
- Calibrate the analytic products, such as lagging and leading performance models, against systems and software engineering project’s actual experience
- Champion process improvement initiatives focused on increasing visibility and efficiency of development teams.
- A minimum of (20) years of Systems Engineering experience.
- Please note, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field may substitute for two years of experience.
- Extensive experience supporting a program in senior leadership positions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university.
- In lieu of a technical degree, candidates must have a high school diploma or GED and a minimum of (24) years of Systems Engineering experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org