Provide systems engineering support in the area of Cybersecurity Operations. Primary responsibilities include leading technology integration activities for new malware capabilities that are to be integrated into the operational environment. Specific activities may include risk identification and management, schedule development and coordination, dependency identification, technical analysis documentation, and verification of requirements traceability. Successful candidates will be required to develop documentation in accordance with systems engineering best practices. Additionally, this position will require the ability to closely coordinate with multiple internal and external organizations and support the scheduling, conduct, and reporting of cross-organizational technical exchanges, and planning sessions.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Demonstrated strong Systems Engineering skills with background in multi-system integration.
- Understanding of workflows, data-flows, and data storage related to the NETDEF thread
- Ability to engage customers at all levels, document discussions and meetings, and provide value-added engineering optimization.
- Ability to interface with customers to gather and manage requirements for multiple product lines through the multiple phases of systems engineering.
- Ability to liaison with product teams for captured requirements.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Working knowledge of at least part of the NETDEF architecture including associated tool suite.
- Proven track record for successful system integration/deployment.