Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Experience with IC industry and customer, including mission domain experience in high performance computing and cryptanalysis.
- Seven or more years of experience as a lead system engineer on complex or large software development projects.
Provide engineering services that demonstrate a diverse background and significant experience within the SIGINT community and knowledge of mission applications and workflows. The contractor shall satisfy organizational requirements in support of the architecture, engineering, integration, and work planning activities across the portfolio.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming the logical, physical, and process views. Define network strategy with respect to technology domain standards and design goals. Develop and maintain network roadmaps, which include product selection, versions, upgrades, projects and milestones.
- Lead efforts for network technology evaluations, which involves identifying a weighted feature matrix for a specific need and evaluating and scoring products against the desired features.
- Self-starter individual that will be able to work closely with government technical directors to drive network innovation and efficiencies throughout a MSA program.
- Conduct research focused on identifying emerging technology solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value, provide more capabilities, reduce risks, and increase security.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing network reference architecture; from business/mission requirements gathering to technology rollout oversight, including capacity management, definition of scoring methodologies for technology selection, integration of multiple tools and technical documentation.
- Familiarity with Software defined networking (SDN) Network Dis-aggregation technologies and methodologies along with open source solutions.
- Must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high-performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork.