Assist with the customer’s Infrastructure Services transformation. The customer organization provides risk management tools; implements information management tools, evaluates performance-based information, provides technical and process recommendation, conducts technical analysis of alternatives, and provides configuration management. They are responsible for planning, developing, deploying, securing, and operating the Information Technology Infrastructure (for all domains). Engineering services include developing transition plans and processes related to services that include data links, networks, MPO communication systems, interfaces, and processing systems. This service also includes assisting with the standardization of these services so that enterprise tools are developed within the organization and our technologies.
Assist the MPO Team in ensuring required activities associated with systems integration is completed during transformation. Produce system engineering and technical documentation, develop master schedules, design related dashboards, and establish overarching best practices and processes.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Perform requirements gathering, design synthesis, and system design to assist with the transformation of services.
- Produce enterprise level architectural artifacts such as: CONOPS, model-based systems engineering, use-case diagrams and security-based compliance support (to include STE requirements).
- Based on expertise, make recommendations to prevent or mitigate outages or compatibility issues with the transformation efforts.
- Provide risk analysis, evaluate test results, if needed, identify and report health status of activities, to aid in ensuring the health and compatibility of enterprise and mission.
- Provide gap analysis and risk analysis in understanding the significance and probability of identified risks.
- Communicate required activities, compliance information, and technical information with enterprise personnel.
- Serve as liaison to critical personnel in monitoring the state of project development milestones.
- Provide troubleshooting recommendations and research solutions as requested, capturing these efforts in the appropriate systems engineering documentation.