This position requires a candidate to analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements. The candidate must also design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features and correct defects. The candidate will be expected to develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers, analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes, and investigate problem areas.
- A minimum of (20) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar type, scope, and complexity.
- In-depth knowledge of cloud platforms (i.e. OpenStack and AWS)
- Must understand AWS services (i.e. RDS, EC2, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc…)
- In-depth knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and Atlassian product suite
- In-depth knowledge of Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for each language below
- Must understand MEANSTACK development stack.
- Must understand Gulp, Grunt or WebPack build tools.
- Must understand R, Rstudio, Shiny Server Pro, Rstudio Connect
- Working knowledge of SonarQube
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline from an accredited college or university.
It is desirable for the candidate to have working knowledge in the following area(s):
- CASPORT/PKI Infrastructure
- Cloud Development