Support a customer cyber security team to identify and assess organizational, business and or user needs, constraints, and requirements as they relate to the systems processes and procedures. Identify any new and/or existing processes and or procedures needed for any current system. Assist the senior system engineers to develop a proposed schedule for all current systems by working with the PMs and TDs to develop transitional roadmaps into future solutions. Highly skilled in ability to document the day and life of a system, breaking down what each system does, documenting what the new system must be capable of and building an implementable plan for transition of services. Contractor may be expected to travel between sites as part of the duties required for this TTO.
The Process Engineer Level 2 will:
- Support System management planning.
- Build technical plans.
- Develop documentation for the configuration of systems and equipment to the network.
- Assist in analyzing problems to determine technical solutions.
- Make proposal on what procedures will be required to solve technical problems.
- Assist in developing conceptual designs or models to address requirements.
- Assist in researching new capabilities and plan evaluations.
Individual Capabilities Required:
- Ten (10) years’ experience with Process Improvement on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Experience is to include, within the past ten (10) years, five (5) years’ experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition identifying best practices, change management, business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or education from an accredited college or university is required.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule; and
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.