The SE4 will provide system engineering support to the Operations Directorate on the analysis and management of the high-level end-to-end requirements process. The SE4 will be responsible for coordinating all activities pertaining to the development, documentation and maintenance of the high-level end-to-end requirements process to include the following: Capabilities Integration and Planning Process; Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (from a requirements perspective); Technology Transition and Decommission Processes.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 10 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 8 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 14 years of general systems engineering experience.
Candidate Must Have:
- Familiarity with the requirements management process from the beginning to the end.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and in groups to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Able to work with top-level government management and to work as a team member.
- Ability to prioritize projects/tasks based on government requirements.
- Ability to break down complex problems and offer solutions and or recommendations for a way forward.
- Ability to create process and or procedure documents. (i.e. Flow charts, Check list, SOPs, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer’s overall mission areas.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Experience with IC industry and customer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy.
- Strong in writing and communication skills.