Provide Process Engineering support to Enterprise Governance.
The incumbent will:
- Assist in the establishment of governance processes/policies and with the resolution of enterprise-wide issues at the executive level
- Support the planning and execution of enterprise leadership assemblies (i.e. Enterprise Leadership Summit);
- Create and capture Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) activities and dates needed to optimize the enterprise governance
- Identify and link related activities across all scheduled inputs
- Coordinate all change impacts with Enterprise Governance, publish schedules, coordinate changes with affected activity leads
- Assist in the identification of process risks and determinations of appropriate response(s) and mitigation
- Assist in identifying and validating stakeholder requirements
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or Education from an accredited college or university is required.
- Ten years of experience with process improvement on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Experience is to include, within the past 10 years, 5 years’ experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition identifying best practices, change management, business management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of Agency organizational structure, policy, and procedures.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com