Experienced Systems Engineer required to support customer’s Targeting Modernization systems planning and development. The selected individual will be responsible for coordinating targeting systems development in support of the Targeting Modernization mission outcomes. They will support the design, implementation, and interoperability of the Data Orchestration Services (DOS) Community Architecture and will build out mission use cases (including diagrams and briefings). They will interact with both MPO and other systems engineering counterparts to facilitate the documentation and decomposition of system requirements. They will support the customer’s acquisition processes for all mission stakeholders that leverage the targeting ecosystem. They will be expected to apply the DOS Strategy and Vision to technical solutions and plans, taking daily direction from the Targeting Modernization leads. Deliverables include, but not limited to, weekly status reports, analyst-facing workflow diagrams, collated feature mapping responses, and Transition and Decommissioning (T&D) Plans. They will support planning, budget programming, execution, and development, verification, and validation of system requirements.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 19 years of general systems
- Must be experienced planning, executing, reporting, analyzing, monitoring, and reviewing mission requirements.
- Must be experience with developing and implementing a program’s annual, enhancement, and multi-year development activities.
- Must be able to identify and analyze trends in request, planning, or development of system requirements to ensure the mission outcomes program plan are being met on a timely basis and that resources are available and be properly and effectively used to support unit objective.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Knowledge of Target Systems and Targeting Modernization programs highly desired, but not required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org