- Support mission operations and capability development systems teams including Programs Managers, Technical Leads, Mission Leads, and Systems Engineers with transitioning activities for legacy mission systems to replacement or newer technology systems and decommissioning systems which no longer provide needed functionality, or which cannot continue to be sustained.
- Collaborate across organizations, providing integration support to assist with T&D activities identified and specified by the Government Lead. Coordinate with customer T&D efforts to keep leaders informed of Enterprise methods, policies, and procedures for T&D activities.
- Provide/make available T&D artifacts (i.e., Templates) and working aids (i.e., T&D criteria, workflows) to project T&D teams across the customer organization to use as a guide for documenting processes and plans for systems undergoing transition/decommission.
- Assist with identifying the correct stakeholders for customer projects, reporting to the Government Lead on a regular basis such as at the regularly scheduled T&D sync meetings. Encourage the project T&D teams across regarding engagement with Enterprise-and organization-specific T&D processes.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may substitute for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Individual must have experience working in Mission Spaces.
- Candidate must have good Project Management skills.
- Candidate must have good analytical skills to analyze different types of data.
- Candidate must have good design and process improvement skills.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org