This position will apply system-engineering principles to various systems throughout the entire systems life cycle phases: concept, development, production, utilization, and support. This individual will interact with a large number of MPO and development personnel regarding technical considerations for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Personal communication with peer and decision makers will be required to carry out duties, as well as written documentation. The ability to take requirements and apply them to various tools for developmental guidance and disposition will be indispensable. Will be responsible for technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with multiple process areas.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience or a high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of general systems engineering experience, or a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Experience in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue and evaluating requirements to determine system suitability.
- Process improvement.
- SIGINT experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected time schedule.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
- Familiarity with Technical SIGINT Operations
- Familiarity with United States Special Operations Command, and Special Operations Forces
- Proven ability to communicate with Service Cryptologic Offices
- Position requires travel
- Intelligence Community (IC) experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com