This position will support Processing and Analytic Capabilities (PAC) to deliver process engineering services to plan, execute, test, deploy, and sustain analytic capabilities. The contractor will provide technical services to maximize PAC’s use of infrastructure resources in accordance with enterprise and Y3 strategy.
The contractor shall support the service desk operations through triage, coordination and execution of infrastructure request tickets and collaboration with Y3 Customers and Y4 Service Providers.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Ten (10) years of experience with Process Improvement on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Experience is to include, within the last ten years, five years of experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition identifying best practices, change management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices
- Identify and assess organizational, business and /or user needs, constraints, and requirements as they relate to the systems processes and procedures
- Identify any new and/or existing processes and /or procedures needed for any current system
- Assist the senior system engineers to develop a proposed schedule for all current systems by working with the alpha+2 reps, PMs, and TDs to develop transitional roadmaps for future solutions
- Ability to understand and document system capabilities and build an implementable plan for transition of services
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to complete assigned tasks within an expected timeframe
- Recent experience working in an Agile development environment managed using JIRA
- CM support at the PMO level with oversight of multiple contractors
- Familiarity with System Integration and System Engineering principles
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org