Assist with the customer’s enterprise infrastructure services transformation. Provide risk management tools; implement information management tools, evaluate performance-based information, provide technical and process recommendation, conduct technical analysis of alternatives, and provide configuration management. Assist in planning, developing, deploying, securing, and operating the Information Technology Infrastructure (for all domains) across the customer enterprise. Assist in developing transition plans and processes related to services that include data links, networks, government communication systems, interfaces, and processing systems. This also includes assisting with the standardization of these services so that enterprise tools are developed within the organization and our technologies. Assist the MPO Team in ensuring required activities associated with systems integration are completed during EIS transformation. Produce system engineering and technical documentation, develop master schedules, design related dashboards, and establish overarching best practices and processes.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Perform requirements gathering, design synthesis, and system design to assist with the transformation of services.
- Produce enterprise level architectural artifacts such as: CONOPS, model-based systems engineering, use-case diagrams, and security-based compliance support (to include STE requirements).
- Based on expertise, make recommendations to prevent or mitigate outages or compatibility issues with the EIS transformation efforts.
- Provide risk analysis, evaluate test results, if needed, identify and report health status of activities, to aid in ensuring the health and compatibility of enterprise and mission.
- Provide gap analysis and risk analysis in understanding the significance and probability of identified risks.
- Communicate required activities, compliance information, and technical information with enterprise personnel.
- Serve as liaison to critical personnel in monitoring the state of project development milestones.
- Must have experience with Confluence
- Must have experience with SharePoint including ability to manage folder structure, modify permissions, and create new sites.
- Provide troubleshooting recommendations and research solutions as requested, capturing these efforts in the appropriate systems engineering documentation.
- Must have familiarization with customer infrastructure.
- This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org