This position will support a Computer Network Operations (CNO) organization by providing systems administration expertise to assist with the following activities:
- Support the development and maintenance of system security plans (SSPs)
- Provision systems including creating new systems e.g. in C2S and MASH
- Create, maintain, and control user accounts/access including PKI and CAPCO
- Generate and configure certificates
- Install and maintain software and equipment lists
- Address system issues i.e. disk space, memory, CPU
- Opening ports to allow various applications to communicate
- Maintain Corporate Risk Management Framework posture
- Perform STE/STN scans and perform related weekly audits and reporting
- Address compliance requirements and weekly updates and maintain all required logs
- Run weekly vulnerability scans and provide reports on health and status of the SSPs
- Address IAVAs and other vulnerabilities/security findings
- Maintain vulnerability patching
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A bachelor’s degree in a qualifying engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus twenty (20) years of systems engineering experience, or, a high school diploma plus twenty-four (24) years of general systems engineering experience, or, an advanced degree (master’s or Phd) in a qualifying field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of systems engineering experience.
Individuals in this position must have:
- Ability to establish/maintain systems security plans (SSPs).
- Ability to provide technical integrity, quality and completeness of work associated with deliverables, processes, etc.
- Experience providing system administration within a Windows, Linux, and cloud environment.
- Experience providing configuration management server administration support.
- Experience providing engineering solutions for server and virtual machine build outs within Windows and Linux environments.
- Understanding of backup and recovery support.
- Ability to provide innovative implementation recommendations and solutions.
- Ability to identify risks and mitigations throughout systems life cycle phases.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and propose engineering standards, processes, and procedures for an integration project/requirement.
- Ability to identify, create, and report on performance monitoring metrics on integrated COTS tools.
- Ability to lead integration efforts into an enterprise environment.
- Ability to identify the need for additional server resources and establish.
- Experience patching and upgrading servers.
- Experience installing software on servers.
- Experience in creating and editing security groups.
- Experience providing integration, implementation, and maintenance of COTS/OSS products/tools.
- Must meet DoD Directive 8570 IAM Level 1 requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com