Provide systems engineering support to the customer high-level end-to-end IT requirements process. The contractor shall coordinate all activities pertaining to the development, documentation, and maintenance of customer’s high-level end-to-end IT requirements.
Evaluate and manage the current requirements and processes and propose changes to enable the customer’s corporate decision-making processes. The contractor shall be responsible for the documentation, evolution, maintenance, and publication of the Capabilities Satisfaction processes. The contractor shall assist in the governance, development, documentation, and review of processes as directed by the customer.
Additionally, the contractor shall support with tracking and reporting of Mission Need (MN) data, metrics, and reports as required in preparation for board meetings, Senior Leadership actions, etc.
The SE will have primary responsibility for the creation, configuration, and maintenance of SharePoint projects across several instances, schemas and workflows across multiple projects and the management of Users’ accounts, groups, and permission schemes.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Three or more years of recent experience in writing and managing functional requirements
- A minimum of three years’ successful recent experience with requirements development and documentation for system engineering processes and procedures
- Administration and maintenance support of SharePoint-enabled solutions
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Excellent writing skills.
- Metrics experience to include ability to use automation to generate effective reports, dashboards, and metrics that can be effectively used by Senior Leadership to make decisions and provide real-time tracking and reporting of MN operational status.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
- Demonstrated customer interface experience in eliciting technical requirements.
- Use of Visio, PowerPoint, or other presentation software to develop clear graphical representations.
- Good analytic, problem definition/identification, problem solving/mitigation skills.
- Experience working on project development from requirements definition to deployment.
- Process engineering experience.
- Research and implement SharePoint best practices
- Train staff on SharePoint and navigating our projects and spaces
- Managing web environment design
- Performing tests and QA of websites and web applications
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org