Provide systems engineering support in the area of Cybersecurity Operations. Primary responsibilities include leading capabilities integration and testing activities for new capabilities that are to be integrated into an operational environment. Specific activities may include (but not limited to) risk identification and management, schedule development and coordination, dependency identification, test plan and test case documentation, and requirements traceability. Successful candidates will be required to develop documentation in accordance with systems engineering best practices. Additionally, this position will require the ability to closely coordinate with multiple internal and external organizations and support the scheduling, conduct, and reporting of cross-organizational technical exchanges, planning sessions, and test events.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Demonstrated strong Systems Engineering skills working with multi-system integration.
- Working knowledge of agile and traditional software development methodologies.
- Ability to interact with customers at all levels, document discussions and meetings, and provide value-added engineering optimization.
- Ability to gather and manage requirements for multiple product lines from various sources.
- Ability to interact with multiple product teams to capture requirements.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Working knowledge of NETDEF architecture, including associated tool suite.
- Understanding of workflows, data-flows, and data storage related to the NETDEF thread
- Understanding of SIGINT architecture and its relationship to NETDEF architecture
- Proven track record for successful system integration and deployment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org