The technical SETA contractor will advise and assist MPO Program Managers in System Engineering activities by applying current customer and industry best practices in Systems Engineering processes and principles. The contractor will assist Network Security collection/creation of system engineering plans that are essential to carrying out cybersecurity accountability across the enterprise for implementation and automated reporting, streamlining risk decisions and security reporting.
Creating/improving methodology, processes, and tools. Supporting system design and technical performance requirements. Informing government leads on status and progress of all projects. Prepare and conduct briefings. Review documentation. Support setup, update, and/or review of Quality Assurance plans, Integrated Master Plans, and Configuration Management plans. Assist in the creation, maintenance, and integration of all system engineering activities and acquisition schedules. Provide expertise in system engineering requirements alignment goals and architectural alignment goals. Participate in engineering review boards. Recommend and guide system engineering solutions that minimize unique external engineering system interfaces. Advise the Government Program Manager on requirements reviews, to include security and all compliance requirements.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: A High School Diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience in system security authorizations
- A broad experience in systems engineering disciplines, system integration, project management, architecture development, mission use case and thread analysis.
- A demonstrated ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues.
- Self-starter, with high attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office tools, especially Microsoft Excel.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com