The contractor shall provide system engineering support to assist Enterprise Data Transport & Messaging Services with performing analysis of alternatives, creating technical documentation, gathering, and validating requirements, and assisting with architectural reviews and oversight.
- Create architecture artifacts that satisfy customer, and Second Party information exchange requirements
- Collaborate with Data Transport constituents and their Service Providers to ensure that design documents and delivered services are consistent with the Data Transport architecture
- Provide engineering support for testing and integration activities
- Draft and maintain technical documentation such as Functional requirements Document (FRD), System Requirements Document (SRD) Concept of Operation (CONOP), Test Plans, Test Procedures, and other technical documents
- Gather, validate, manage, and document requirements
- Develop graphical representations relating the various subsystems or parts of a system through functions, data, or interfaces
- Prepare program briefings, status report mechanisms and metrics
- Maintain a document change/configuration management (CM) control system
- Manage the contents of the REDMINE CM tool, ensuring the tickets are up to date, current, clear, and understandable communicating with the appropriate stakeholder when these criteria are not met.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline plus at least 10 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- This is a Full-Time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Knowledgeable of DoD and IC standards and specifications as well as tools that enable information sharing.
- Able to work with top-level government management and to work as a team member.
- Able to assist in policy formulation and decisions.
- Strong in writing and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to facilitate meetings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of the various missions within the Agency
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org