Provide direct, full-spectrum system engineering support to a mission customer with an emphasis on supporting a multi-organizational effort developing a new corporate capability Management Plan (focused on Cybersecurity) that fully leverages existing corporate capabilities, while fully embracing new commercial solutions capabilities. The position requires extensive systems engineering experience to include system/software engineering and architecture experience spanning multiple years, requirements engineering, program/project management leadership experience, risk identification and management, data flow analysis, dependency identification, and interface definition. The candidate will support the PMO in all areas and all phases of the system development lifecycle; examples of this support could include: CONOPS, Program Plans, Capability Roadmaps, Functional Requirements Documents, System and Functional Architecture artifacts, Analysis of Alternatives, Trade Studies, and Technology Gap Analysis. Additionally, this position requires the ability to closely coordinate with multiple internal teams and external organizations supporting the program schedule.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- SIGINT and SIGINT authorities
- Data standardization
- Policy and compliance (i.e., purge concerns and requirements)
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Ticketing and configuration management tools (i.e., Jira)
- Program/project management methods and tools
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Providing System Engineering Support to Program Milestones such as Qtr. deliverables, and sprint planning
- Provide System engineering input to WEBS, IMS and other program documentation
- Provide fit-gap analysis support.
- Provide Business Process Re-engineering support.
- Assist in the creation of SE technical documentation.
- Review system engineering documentation to ensure system needs are met and documentation is complete, comprehensive, and accurate.
- Provide system engineering support to design reviews’ Navigating across organizations to bring people and ideas together to develop creative solutions.
- Organizing meeting, and tracking actions/outcomes
- Provide technical input/advice in executing system governance activities.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of systems engineering guidance, templates, and related products.
- Provide guidance on consistent use of systems engineering tools.
- Provide risk assessment to the programs to identify probability of occurrence and specified consequences in accordance with the program documented risk assessment plan.
- Provide system engineering support to the Engineering and Architecture Review Board
- Ensure system requirements are complete, correct, and verifiable.
- Assist in the definition of verifiable requirements criteria.
- Provide system engineering support to generate alternative system concepts and design solutions.
- Collect and maintain data necessary to support Strategic Planning such as Business Capability Roadmaps.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com