Individual Capabilities Desired:
Support customer Mission Management Investment Portfolio (MMIP) that develops and directs technical engagements with external customers and stakeholders and manages the delivery of products and information services. Provide a wide range of systems engineering and technical services to encompass requirements generation, program engineering oversight, transitioning, and decommissioning (T&D) activities.
- Collaborate across MMIP-funded organizations, providing integration support to assist with T&D activities identified and specified by the MPO Lead MMIP Manager. Coordinate with other offices on validated requirements and the development of trade-offs, engineering analysis, risk assessments, and implementation methods.
- Evaluate Directorate’s proposed SIGINT methodologies against existing mission requirements set for accuracy, proper configuration principles and completeness. Design and assist in implementing process improvement methodologies to the engineering teams and engineering management processes that focus on how to design, develop, and manage complex systems over the life cycle.
- Support mission operations and capability development systems teams including Programs Managers, Technical Leads, Mission Leads, and Systems Engineers of MMIP systems with transitioning activities for legacy mission systems to replacement or newer technology systems and decommissioning systems which no longer provide needed functionality, or which cannot continue to be sustained.
- Capture, define, and clarify user and system requirements as needed or system and process requirements derived from existing systems and processes. Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test validation and verification reviews that require cross-discipline coordination. Contribute technical substance to the development of engineering documentation such as the Initial Capabilities Document, requirements specifications, Interface Control Documents, and the IC Collaboration Report to best summarize and clearly define technical issues, proposed technical outcomes, and actions derived during the IC Collaboration Summit. Deliver a technical report that contains a summary of technical concerns, recommended way-ahead. Provide support through participation and representation in standard E&P Technical teams, conferences, working groups, and regularly scheduled technical sessions.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline plus at least 2 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 6 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com