Individual Capabilities Desired:
Provide support and related services to the implementation of enterprise data representations in various mission domains. The successful individual will perform systems administration in coordination with the ISSO. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the security posture of all SSPs on TTO7, to include:
- Configuration management
- Vulnerability management
- Account management
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM)
- Security Authorization POA&Ms
The selected candidate will demonstrate experience and knowledge in the following areas.
- Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Programming Languages (Python, C++, Perl)
- Tools (Virtual environments, Latteart, Biscotti
- Familiarity with PURGE and PML a huge plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 19 years of general systems engineering experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org