The technical SETA contractor will support and work closely with the Integration System Engineer (ISE) assigned to the customer’s network security division. This senior systems engineer will provide dedicated technical support to the ISE in performing a wide variety of tasks requiring a strong system engineering background and experience as well as a foundation in architecture and senior staff level communications.
- Developing, documenting and/or analyzing operational and system architectures based on the UAF framework using the Cameo tool, providing “as required” support to the ISE on various tasks addressing the orchestration and integration of multiple programs, organizations, capabilities, products and services required to achieve desired outcomes.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related discipline and at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s or PhD Degree may be substituted for two years of experience. Note: a High School Diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- A broad experience in systems engineering disciplines, with a focus on architectures, system of system integration and architecture, mission use case and thread analysis and engineering.
- Experience in developing/documenting architectures using standard architectural frameworks (e.g., UAF, DoDAF) and should have familiarity with the UAF architecture framework.
- Must be proficient with the Cameo architecture tool and its usage.
- A demonstrated ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues.
- Self-starter, with high attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office tools, especially Microsoft Excel.