Support the customer’s Cyber Security Cross Operations team to identify and assess organizational, business and or user needs, constraints, and requirements as they relate to the system and or process being designed. Identify new and/or existing products, technologies, and architectures to solve design, development, and operational problems. Perform high-level design, specifying system and component performance and interface requirements translating into the conceptual designs and technical specifications. Responsible for decomposing each environment with the customer and documenting the capability requirements for each one. Work with the PMs and TDs to develop transition road maps into future solutions. Highly skilled in ability to document the day and life of a system, breaking down what each system does, documenting what the new system must be capable of and building an implementable plan for transition of services. Contractor may be expected to travel between sites as part of the duties required for this TTO.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Meet and gather customer requirements from private, public, and international partners.
- Review and analyze customer requirements to develop any functional, operational, and or user requirements necessary.
- Research new capabilities, plan evaluations and conduct Feasibility Studies when necessary.
- Develop and perform independent tests and develop test procedures from requirements.
- Complete technical reviews, develop and distribute final reports.
- Ensure that appropriate documentation and operational training is made available.