Provide system engineering services consistent with defined SE Configuration Management, Deployment Management, Planning, and Scheduling and related policies, processes, tool, and practices in support of the Corporate Management Services Office. The SE will assist with the analysis and documentation of current systems, evaluation of potential new systems, identification of capabilities gaps, development of data models, and development of system transition, data migration, and decommissioning plans and activities in support of CMS’ modernization plans and in the design of enterprise solutions.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 6 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 10 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Familiar with agile development and test methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and in groups to complete tasks bounded by constraints.
- Ability to review and analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, system architecture and requirements specifications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organizational management, be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Technical and people skills necessary to collaborate with customers, subject matter experts, and senior technical and programmatic leadership.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Experience with IC industry and customer
- Able to work with top-level MPO management and to work as a team member.