Provide systems engineering support for the implementation and execution of definition and integration of a Tradecraft Suite for Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning activities. Develop a Cloud Services Framework and support the integration of hardware capabilities and software solutions to achieve operational objectives and requirements. Gather and develop requirements from different stakeholders to support the integration of capabilities and review processes such as policy compliance and governance. Review and analyze operational and technical plans across the Operations Data Science Hub (ODSH). Determine, document and track operational and technical interfaces and dependencies. Develop and advise on Analysis of Alternates, integration risk assessments and operational requirements.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Extensive experience with systems engineering processes that support planning, scheduling and managing several simultaneous efforts in a wide range of technologies, but with special emphasis on containerized software development, and Cloud framework architecture.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Well-grounded in Kubernetes and containerized design, or a willingness to learn Kubernetes upon selection.
- Experience in collaborating with peer organizations to overcome barriers to success and create shared solutions.
- Jupyter Notebooks as a Service (JNaaS).
- AI, Cloud and Machine Learning.