Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide training and support of Data Centric products, to include:
- Coordinating with ADET curriculum managers and facilitators to ensure classes are scheduled in accordance with Individual Training Plans and customer need.
- Maintain and report customer feedback
- Provide one-on-one training, brown bag sessions, and other demonstrations of the InfoVis tools as requested by the customer
- Provide technical assistance to customers (helpdesk)
- Conduct Renoir Training classes once per month and ad hoc.
- Test and verify updates made to tools
- Distribute info to 2nd and 3rd Party partners. Adhere to ITAR policies.
- Provide technical documentation and training support for products developed by the Data Centric program. Data Centric products deliver tools allowing analysts to perform workflows that seamlessly span multiple products under the Analytic Modernization initiative.
- Provide technical documentation support for Data Centric products to include:
- Work with analysts to correct tool issues, improve user experience.
- Maintaining web page content to include general information, training files, Knowledge Base articles, software update announcements, links to analytic repositories and technical successes documented by end users
- Software testing and maintaining software plans for each product release
- Automate processes when able via scripting
- Configuration management for the testing, releases, documents, and outreach products
- A Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience.
- A Masters degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
- Shall have a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance, and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Analyst background
- Training experience
- Strong briefing and communication skills
- Documentation / MS Office expertise (Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support.
- Experience with preparing detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing, and debugging code.
- Experience with applications that deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines, and other control modules.
- Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of applications systems analysis with minimal direction or oversight.
- HTML/programing experience to update webpages
- Renoir, Analyst Notebook experience
- System Test knowledge
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com