Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for upgrading and maintaining a system of networked servers
- Responsible for servers, firewalls, multiple operating systems, storage devices, networking equipment, etc.
- Deploy and support hardware needed to serve increasing volumes of users and user data
- Work with developers to help manage and conduct what is effectively a virtual lab for digital material
- Shall have three (3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Shall have three (3) years’ experience in a technical leadership role, leading projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Shall have twelve (12) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- During those twelve (12) years, shall have significant demonstrated experience in the following: Designing complex collection systems; integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2000); performing tradeoff studies; System performance analysis.
- Shall have five (5) years’ experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Shall have five (5) years’ experience in the following: Solaris, Linux, and Windows utilities and techniques to diagnose and correct performance bottlenecks.
- Shall have seven (7) years’ experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems using recognized industry recognized process management, such as a CMMI Level 2 and above, or NSA Way process structure.
- Shall have a bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc) or two (2) years of additional relevant experience above all experience requirements listed, in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
- Experience in Agile methods is desired.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org