Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with security, development, and operation teams to facilitate log ingestion and analysis.
- Participate in requirements gathering, prototyping, architecting, and triaging of operational issues
- Maintains, upgrades, advises and cross-trains team members on the operation of the Splunk platform
- Experience SPLUNK and ITSI.
- SPLUNK Architecture certification preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms
- Scripting and coding experience a plus
- Shall have a bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management, etc).
- Shall have three (3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Shall have twenty (20) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Shall have twelve (12) years’ experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Shall have ten (10) years’ experience developing, delivering testing a supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 or NSA way Process structure.
- Shall have eight (8) years’ experience providing technical direction for the development engineering, integration and testing of complex hardware/software systems
- Shall have seven (7) years’ experience developing documentation required in support of both technical and training requirements.
- Shall have seven (7) years’ experience in developing system architecture and design including:
- Interface requirements
- Shall have five (5) years’ experience in developing strategic and implementation plans for large-scale information systems.
- (Large scale information system is defined as having at least one of the following characteristics: Over 1,000 users; Over 100 sensors; Over 1000 entities in the information model as represented by an Entity Relationship diagram or UML; Over 20 distinct physical subsystems.)
- Shall have four (4) years’ experience in reverse engineering and re-engineering; leading system definition, trade-off and design activities; leading analysis of system requirements and components; performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation and performance requirements are achieved; system performance analysis; and planning the next generation system.
- Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
- Experience in Agile methods is desired.
- Repetitive motions, sedentary work, speaking, talking, walking, working with computers/crts, working with data, working with numbers or figures
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com