Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Apply in-depth knowledge and experience with Linux (Red Hat, CenTOS) operating systems, and Window desktop
- Design, deploy and administer virtualized platforms
- Work with VMWare, Active Directory, Group policy, DHCP, shared storage and databases
- Provide software and hardware configuration management
- Provide systems design analysis and consultation
- Assess and troubleshoot system outages
- Provide Systems Security compliance (accreditation and certification)
- Create automated processes via scripting (e.g. Python, Powershell, etc.)
- Provide patch management and deployment
- Build, install and configure infrastructure related software such as DNS, McAfee EPO Servers, CENTRIFY, LDAP
- Responsible for developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support
- Shall have three (3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
- Shall have three (3) years’ experience in a technical leadership role, leading projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- Shall have twelve (12) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
- During those twelve (12) years, shall have significant demonstrated experience in the following: Designing complex collection systems; integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2000); performing tradeoff studies; System performance analysis.
- Shall have five (5) years’ experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Shall have five (5) years’ experience in the following: Solaris, Linux, and Windows utilities and techniques to diagnose and correct performance bottlenecks.
- Shall have seven (7) years’ experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems using recognized industry recognized process management; such as a CMMI Level 2 and above, or NSA Way process structure.
- Shall have a bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc), or two (2) years of additional relevant experience above all experience requirements listed, in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
- Experience in Agile methods is desired.
- A deeper understanding on how various components interact
- The ability to troubleshoot higher-level problems
- The ability to resolve complex technical issues where documentation is either lacking or non-existent
- Experience with BigFix
- Security+ CE certified
- Bending, carrying, kneeling, lifting, light work up to 20 lbs., reaching, repetitive motions, sedentary work, walking, working with data, ability to handle stress & work under pressure, ability to use MS Office, ability to use a PC, analytical or critical thinking skills, interpersonal & people skills, leadership skills, listening skills, multi-tasking ability, oral & written communication skills, organizational skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org