- Windows OS – mostly
- OS (Linux) – some
- Build new development, test and production environments utilizing Dell Blade servers and VMware.
- Install and configure VMware ESX server on Dell Blades.
- Install and configures VMware Infrastructure Server.
- Build Active Directory Domain Servers.
- Install and configure infrastructure related software such as DNS, McAfee EPO Servers, CENTRIFY, LDAP and Linux repositories for patching and updates.
- Performed daily task of all virtual environments to include building new virtual machines, updating DNS and troubleshooting system problems.
- OS (Linux)
- Create documentation for builds and upgrades.
- Install and configure infrastructure applications and support integration with critical application environment.
- Setup and configure VM client systems using VSAN storage or NETAPP.
- Patch and update Linux and VM systems.
- Support Certification and Accreditation of Systems.
- Introduce and integrate new technologies into existing data center environments
- Analyze system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Answer technical queries and assist developers and end users
- Troubleshoot any reported problems.
- Apache NiFI experience (add new NiFi nodes, configure NiFi cluster, create and troubleshoot dataflows).
- Scripting (creating new scripts and updating existing for Apps).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org