Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Full Stack Development on a database querying tool
- Participate in planning meetings
- Complete assigned tasks
- Participate in daily stand up meetings
- Implement prescribed functionality, bug fixes and improvements as defined in task descriptions
- Implement necessary tests to verify and validate functionality of code
- Produce supporting documentation and code documentation
- Demonstrate work at completion of sprint cycle
- Engage with project Subject Matter Experts for feedback and requirements gathering
- Produce software release artifacts during software release lifecycle
- Perform testing on various systems during the software lifecycle
- Shall have a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
- Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems.
- Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Go development and testing
- Java development and testing
- Experience with developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support.
- Experience with preparing detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing, and debugging code.
- Experience with applications that deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines, and other control modules.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com