BTI has more than a decade of experience in systems, software, and hardware engineering development and support in US government secure environments.
BTI’s DevSecOps Engineering course trains software engineering professionals in creating secure, full life-cycle software environments.
A DevSecOps Engineer is an IT Security professional who is skilled at “security as code” with the intent of making security and compliance consumable as a service. A DevSecOps Engineer uses data and security science as their primary means of protecting the organization and customer.
- The learning objectives include a practical understanding of:
- The purpose, benefits, concepts, and vocabulary of DevSecOps
- How DevOps security practices differ from other security approaches
- Business-driven security strategies
- Understanding and applying data and security sciences
- The use and benefits of Red and Blue Teams
- Integrating security into Continuous Delivery workflows
- How DevSecOps roles fit with a DevOps culture and organization
COURSE / STUDENT MATERIALS
- Digital Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
Successfully passing (65%) the 90-minute, multiple-choice, Bloom’s Taxonomy levels 1, 2 and 3 exam leads to the DevSecOps Engineer (DSOE)℠certificate. The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute; exams are delivered through an independent, global examination partner.
- DevOps Foundation® Certificate
- Familiarity with IT software development and operations responsibilities
- Anyone interested in learning about DevSecOps practices
- IT Security Professionals, Practitioners, and Managers
- Testers and Quality Assurance Teams
- Software Engineers and DevOps Engineers
- IT Managers
- Project Managers
- Managed Service Providers
- Release Managers and delivery staff
- Maintenance and support staff
- Anyone involved in Continuous Delivery toolchain architectures
|Price Per Student||Additional Information|
|Virtual (online) instruction||$1,250||None|
|Onsite at your location classroom instruction||$1,250||